Holidays for everyone
Whitecliff Bay is ideal for couples, families, groups, the young and the young at heart. Whether you are using our accommodation or bringing your own with you you will find just what you want right here.
There’s no rocket science required with Guest Services; it’s simple. Help you book, answer your questions, treat you right, sort problems and keep the smiles going. Good service is included as standard.
We have the answers to your holiday questions, if we don’t then we’ll find out. If we can’t tell you right away then we’ll get back to you and that’s a promise. Don’t be afraid to ask, in our world it’s all about you sweetie! While you are here you can pop in for a chat, email email@example.com or call us on 01983 872671.
We have got first hand park and Island knowledge, all you have to do is ask! Whilst here you can join us for one of our Discovery presentations, a great way to help you plan your holiday. Why not have a look at some of the brilliant things to do on the Isle of Wight. Click here
- Secluded sandy beach with cafe
- Indoor heated pool with flume, bubble pool and toddler pool
- Outdoor heated pool with sun terrace and toddler pool (open late May to end of August)
- Sauna and Sunbed – a small extra charge
- Great family entertainment including stage shows and cabarets in The Culver Club
- Sports lounge with large TV
- The Nab Bar and Restaurant offers a great choice of food served all day
- Indoor soft playground for younger guests
- Childrens’ outdoor adventure playgrounds
- Fun mini golf
- Free Wi-fi in The Nab Bar
- Park supermarket store
Our facilities are open from 21st March to 3rd November although you can come and stay anytime between 21st March and 15th January. Please see our facilities during the winter page for more details.